Boot camp fitness programs are becoming popular not only for weight loss but also for overall body fitness. The camps have spread all over the country catering for the different need of women. The camps are designed to give the best result within the shortest time possible. Below are some of the benefits women enjoy by joining the camp.
The training mechanism is different from what is given in a gym. The training given at the camp is more challenging and fun.
1. The camps provide the best program for women to undergo the training in private. According to research, most women are not comfortable undergoing such workouts when the opposite sex is staring at them. This is why they feel that the camps are more private and safe.
2. The training mechanism is different from what is given in a gym. The training given at the camp is more challenging and fun. Time elapses very quickly and the environment there is more relaxing.
3. The training is vigorous hence burning many calories within a short time of exercising. This kind of training is ideal especially if you have a tight work schedule. This means that you can only undergo such training while on leave.
4. By joining this program, you will save on the fee charged at the gym. This program is cost effective since the whole team shares the costs incurred while at the training camp. For example, the fee paid to hire a trainer.
5. Women who are conscious of their body shape feel uncomfortable joining training programs. This is because they fear being ridiculed by fellow women. However, at this camp the atmosphere is friendly and encouraging.
6. The atmosphere at the camp creates opportunities to interact and create new friends. You have the chance to mingle with other women with the same problem as yours. When you have many friends you get motivated to work out regularly and for long period since you have company.
7. A well-organized camp offers series of exercises for beginners intermediate and advanced levels. After completing the initial level, you are able to progress to the next. This helps your body not to stagnate but have the desire to push further and gain a better body fitness.
8. Fitness camps have special workouts. They help in reduction of body fats as well as muscle tone. The overall result is a tremendous reduction in the risk of osteoporosis and as well as revering the condition if it is at its starting point.
- Boot-Camp: Flickr